In the Garden of Dreams/En un Jardín de Sueños

In the Garden of Dreams/En un Jardín de Sueños
Take time to see the unseen/Tome tiempo para observar lo oculto

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

George Lopez

Hola Amigos:
As a Latina I could not go on writing without mentioning the great George Lopez. I love his stand up act and his new television show "a la Johny Carson" but with more "sabor" (flavor).

I like Mr. Lopez not only because he is a superb comedian in his own right but because he tries to educate with humor and not a "discurso" (a speech). He never claims to be anything else than who is.  He is a humble man  as well as an extremely intelligent man.......... Incidentally that  is how one can tell a true intellectual; by their humility and down to earth attitude. 

In any event whether you agree with me or not  I felt this had to be  said.............

Asta pronto!

No comments:

Post a Comment